- twitter: user @eventosabiertos
- Facebook: page "Calendario Hispano Eventos Abiertos"
- identi.ca: user @eventosabiertos
- Linkedin: company "Calendario Hispano Eventos Abiertos"
- XING: company "Calendario Hispano Eventos Abiertos" (events are not sent there yet)
- summing up an audience of 400 followers altogether.
We searched for an existing and similar news aggregator and, since they did not reply to our collaboration offer, we decided to do it by ourselves and did set up noticias.calendariolibre.com using tumblr as the underlying blogging platform and dlvr.it to manage the rss feeds.
How it works - veeeeery easy
Step 1: blogs are checked every 15 minutes and new posts are copied to our blog.
Step 2: Every hour the most recent post of our blog is sent to social networks mentioned above.
And results ... so far, so good.
- 153 posts available
- around 100 visits a day, in the two first days
- 9 blogs are merged http://noticias.calendariolibre.com/fuentes
Anybody can submit news to the aggregator here and, after admin approval, it will be posted.
You can suggest any blog to be added on regular basis as a comment to this post or ... anywhere.